KANYE PLAYS COLORING BOOK WITH THE NEW YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SEMI FROZEN YELLOW

aha!our favorite fave!(ikr?its Kanye west so I gotta be extra, lol)kanye  west is back at it again and before we go further,I just wanna say a big way to go to Mr k for all the branching out and making some extra coins (which I can bet my last buck that Kim had some hand in, actually I think she had both her hands and legs in this, lol) and taking the whole fashion thingy this serious.

well like yall know(or don't)i am not a fan of the Yeezy boost 350 v2,like at all.for me sneakers are supposed to be comfy and make you look smart but these yeezys seem pretty sloppy to me and aesthetically?its super off but for some reason yall kids keep obsessing about em so I guess we gotta tell it's sneaker tale (ahhh,yaaah!did yall feel my tell a tale rhyme?lol).




the Adidas originals x Kanye West collaboration is back it again with another colorway of the famed Yeezy boost350 v2(did I tell yall just how much I hate these?okay, noted, lol).this version of the footwear comes in a bright yellow colorway, a little mix of grey and red with a gum sole.

MR drama stepped out in these some time ago, I think that was back in August and all you fans( i am sooooo not)couldn't just stop raving about their release and it seems yall dreams are gonna come true in a bit because they are gonna be released in a few weeks.

they are rumored to come with glow in the dark characteristics(hmm, looks boring but isn't, I guess it's not so bad after all, lol, still hate it) and will be a verrrrrry limited release (ouch!seems like the L's will be pouring in this fall, lol).set to be released on the 18th of November for a retail price of yall will just have to check back to this awesome space to find out,lol.check out an also very limited number of photos below (lool, they are by Kanye so everything has to be extra). and also check out some more kanye HERE and HERE ,enjoy




PHOTOS: SNEAKERNEWS



Do tell us what you think of this colorway....but then again I know yall love it because Kanye so let me just forget about it, but you can still subscribe to this super neat space for more sneaker stories, see yall in a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET THIS NIKE SF-AF1 'SNOW CAMO' GIVE YOU THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED THIS WINTER

THE NIKE REVOLUTIONAIR COMES TO LIFE IN A BIT,WAY TO GO SEAN WOTHERSPOON!

THE NIKE CORTEZ PACKS!!!!